Empire Screen Printing
- Product ID and labels for any application
- Screen printed, 3 & 6 color rotary presses
- Thermal die-cutting, tabbed and split back
- Embossing and crystal doming
- Flexographic printing, 8 & 10-color press
- Digital printing, I-cutting & laser cutting
- Complete marketing capabilities to G7 standards
- Banners, hang tags, tents, floor & booklets
- Bar coding and serialization
- Complete marketing capabilities
- G7 color management certification
- UL, CSA approved construction
- ISO certified
Empire Screen Printing has been manufacturing pressure sensitive labels and decals for over 40 years. As a matter of fact, they are one of the most progressive and largest screen printers in the nation.
Empire also fabricates labels on their high speed 8 and 10 color press equipped with turn bars for printing on both sides if needed! Empire runs three shifts, so rush jobs are never a problem, nor is there an extra charge for this service. Please don’t think that your job has to be a high volume job for Empire to even look at it. Empire has built its business on the smaller companies and lower volumes as well as high quanity orders! Empire has the latest in technological advances as well, with high speed presses which, in turn, give you, the customer, better pricing, delivery and quality!
Empire’s dies are all laser cut and auto routed. This results in lower die and preparation charges. Empire’s art department can work with anything from Adobe to Auto Cad and they have 15 artists on staff to internally create your label.
We hope we have given you enough information to make you want to know more about Empire Screen Printing and how they can meet your needs. Please contact us now for more information or call us at (303) 646-9922. We look forward to serving you!
Visit Empire Screen Prints Web Site